Federated Suns-Tikonov Grand Union/Capellan Hegemony War
- 2344 Reynard Davion took command of a Federated Suns task force, then defeated all Tikonov Grand Union forces on Almach (also known as Michelet).
- 2345 The Federated Suns recaptured Mira and Conway (also known as Mesartim), then signed the Acala Pact.
- 2357 The Federated Suns violated the Acala Pact by occupying the Sarna Supremacy world of Bell, while demanding ownership of Chesterton and Highspire.
- 2360 Taurian Concordat explorer Tracy Ashton Pendleton discovered a Federated Suns labor camp on Tentativa populated by captives taken from Bell. She freed the captives, which, in turn, made up the core of the Taurian Defense Force.
- 2363 Prime Minister Seluk Tucas of the Capellan Hegemony renounced the Acala Pact and Almach Accords. He demanded the return of all Chesterton worlds to the Capellans. Capellan Hegemony ambassador Fashir Tucas was recalled from New Avalon but his JumpShip disappeard en-route. Seluk Tucas demanded the return of the world of Lee. When it was not surrendered, Capellan forces invaded the planet but were routed by eight Federated Suns Regiments. Of the seven Capellan Regiments (Morcock's Rangers, Seneca's Fusiliers, the 1st, the 3rd Tikonov Lancers, the Capellan Reserve Cavalry, Seluk's Principia and the Prime Minister's personal household guards), less than two companies were able to escape the two-day battle.
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p.23
- The Periphery (sourcebook), pp.18-19