- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Ferro-Carbide armor is a more advanced version of the Ferro-Aluminum armor used by aerospace fighters and the Improved Ferro-Aluminum armor used on some WarShips. Like the Ferro-Aluminum series armors that came before it, Ferro-Carbide armor offers more protection per ton, but is roughly twenty-five times as expensive as standard armor. (Ferro-Aluminum armor is approximately five times as expensive as standard WarShip armor.) Unfortunately, its weight and bulk prohibit its use on anything smaller than a WarShip.
Lamellor Ferro-Carbide Armor
Lamellor Ferro-Carbide Armor is a more advanced version of Ferro-Carbide armor. It offers the best protection per ton of WarShip armor, but is hugely expensive, costing about 100 times as much as standard WarShip armor.
- BattleSpace (Rulebook), p. 74, "Armor"
- BattleSpace (Rulebook)