Field Gun Infantry
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Motorized Batteries, Seventy-fifth Light Guard, First Taurian Lancers|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Motorized, Field Artillery (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||30 (10/3)|
|Primary Weapon||24 Auto-Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||6 Support Particle Cannons|
|Armor||Taurian Concordat/Calderon Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (C/B-B-B)|
|Transport Weight||37 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–1 (0 Hexes), 0 (1-3 Hexes), +2 (4-6 Hexes), +4 (7-9 Hexes)|
Motorized infantry benefit from their ability to tow Field Guns into battle, allowing them to wield the firepower equal to larger vehicles and 'Mechs.
For the post-Jihad Taurian Concordat these units are seen as a means of making the best use of their dwindling resources. The Motorized Batteries of the 75th Light Guard and 1st Taurian Lancers have begun training with Light Autocannon batteries; using ammunition copied from the Federated Suns to deadly effect.
Soldiers in the Seventy-fifth carry Auto-Rifles and Support Particle Cannons for personal defense, however it is the 6 Light Autocannon/5s each platoon tows into battle that gives them the offensive punch. Each gun comes with 20 rounds of ammunition and requires only 5 men to operate.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout:3085, p. 215