- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Captain Angus O’Leary|
The unit takes its name from a former merc command and was founded during the 4th Succession War. The command started out as scouts for the Black Warriors in the Circinus Federation. The unit broke contract after a horrendous raid on the Federated Commonwealth planet Teyvareb in 3054.
After breaking away from the Black Warriors, the Shamrocks signed on with the Commonwealth to counter any invasion from the Marian Hegemony along its border. During a joint operation with other merc forces to find and destroy a hidden pirate base, the supporting Gray Ghost went rogue. These actions would cost the Shamrocks one lance and would end with the commander swearing an oath to hunt down the treacherous unit.
During the Jihad, the command would receive spare parts and upgrades for independent operations throughout WoB territory.
In 3067 the commanding officer is Captain O'Leary.
The unit makes rapid advances and withdrawals.
Dragoon Rating: D
- CO: Captain Angus O'Leary
- CO/Able Lance: Captain Angus O'Leary
- Medium to Assault-class 'Mechs
- XO/Charlie Lance: Lieutenant Phaedra Weldon
- Recon unit (fast, maneuverable light 'Mechs)
Adders (1 Infantry Company)
- CO: Captain McGregor Williamson
- XO: Lieutenant Josephina Archer
- Specializes in recon and security, each can work independently
- Periphery (2nd Edition), pa. 68, Fighting Shamrocks
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 33 - "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 20 - "Unit Profile"