- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
A Filter Mask, also known as a gas mask, is designed to protect its wearer from impurities in the air. It consists of a full-face mask with eye lenses and a special filtration system for preventing atmospheric impurities from being breathed in. The lenses themselves can accommodate additional equipment such as Night Vision Devices and the mask can be worn with standard combat helmets. The mask's filter must be changed every 24 to 72 hours, depending on the toxicity of the atmosphere, and provides no defense against biological agents.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 146