- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Fire-Resistant Armor is a special type of armor that negates all heat damage from enemy weaponry. It's used by battle armor to protect from flamers, inferno rounds, and other heat based weapons. It has yet to be seen on any battlemechs, vehicles, or aircraft.
- Total Warfare, p. 228, "Other Combat Weapons And Equipment - Fire-Resistant Armor"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 242