- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Attached to Beta Galaxy the FireCrest took part in the attack on Wolcott on 2 October 3050, where it was noted for entering orbit over the world (it was misreported as a Star Lord-class JumpShip, but JumpShips do not usually leave the jump point; it has officially been ruled by the BattleTech developers that the vessel in question must have been the Congress-class Firecrest) but did not partake in the actual battle. After Tukayyid it was attached to the The Jaguar's Den keshik along with the Essex-class Sabre Cat also known to have operated with Beta during the invasion.
- A Clan Congress-class Frigate the Fire Rose is reported in the Inner Sphere prior to 3057, it is possible that this is a misidentification of the FireCrest.
- Luthien, p. 5
- An official ruling by Øystein Tvedten in this thread on the official BattleTech Forum: "It was being used as a glorified jumpship, but yes, they must have meant the Congress-class Firecrest."
- Invading Clans, p. 70
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 105, "The WarShips of a Dead Clan"
- Technical Readout 3057, p. 148