- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Twenty-fourth Hellfire Firefighting Battalion, 84th Avalon LI, 17th Avalon Hussars|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Motorized
(Combat Engineers: Firefighting)
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||14 (7/2)|
|Primary Weapon||14 Thunderstroke II Gauss Rifles|
|Armor||Federated Suns Standard Infantry Kit (3067 Issue)|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (E/X-X-D)|
|Transport Weight||5 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hex), 0 (1 Hex), +2 (2 Hexes), +4 (3 Hexes)|
Firefighters are trained to combat fires and carry specialized equipment for the job, battling dangerous blazes with anything from simple compressed-water hoses to flame-retardant foams. However, not all military firefighters are strictly non-combatant. Most notable of these are troopers of the 24th Hellfire Battallion of the 17th Avalon Hussars. Mounted on compact all-purpose vehicles, these soldiers are capable of fighting fire and the enemy.
Members of the Twenty-fourth make use of Thunderstroke II Gauss Rifles as their armament, primarily because gauss rifles lack the ability to cause fires. Rather than support weapons, these Firefighters carry firefighting equipment, such as shovels and chemical sprayers.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Tactical Operations, p. 341
- Technical Readout:3085, p. 196