First General Strike
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Director-General Theodore Cameron demolishes The Alamo to make way for a `small Texas ranch' for personal use. The first general strike in Terran Hegemony history would led to the first shutdown the entire continent of North America. The strike would then spread across the planet, and was general saw a threat to the rule of Theodore Cameron. His High Councilors would reign him in to see reason, and threat to his rule was real. He then comes on air to apologize for his short sightedness and promises to rebuild the Alamo.
Six days since the beginning of the Strike, the strike ends. Strike would slight change decendant Director-General's thinking, he would become more prudent in what he would do.
- Star League sourcebook, p. 31, "The Decadent Camerons" - The Alamo Incident and its effects of its Director-General.