1st Robinson Strikers
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|1st Robinson Strikers LCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Brigade|
The First Robinson Strikers were formed by Duke Tancred Sandoval in 3079.
After the Jihad ended, Duke Tancred Sandoval evaluated the behavior of the 1st Robinson Rangers during the conflict. He found a unit that had on several occasions allowed their own petty prejudices to affect their performance. To prevent this type of behavior, Duke Sandoval stripped the Rangers of two of their three 'Mech battalions to create two Light Combat Teams. The goal was to create two new units that would defend the Draconis March without becoming steeped in the absolute hatred of the Combine endemic to the Robinson Rangers organization.
The First Robinson Strikers is one unit formed around the battalion stripped from the First Robinson Rangers. To prevent the Ranger's attitude from spoiling the unit, the new unit is largely staffed by veterans who have served under Duke Sandoval and new graduates of the Sakhara Academy.
After spending three years along the Federated Suns border with the Draconis Combine and Outworlds Alliance, the First Strikers have developed their skills by hunting pirates and participating in several minor actions. They are waiting for a permanent duty station in the Draconis March, but have stopped at New Avalon to rest and refit. In July 3086, the First and Second Strikers became two of the first three units to receive supplies of the new Cuirass BattleMech from Robinson Standard BattleWorks, sharing the production run with the prestigious Davion Light Guards.
The First Robinson Strikers specialize in cavalry tactics.
1st Robinson Strikers LCT (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Victoria Sandoval
- CO: Leftenant General Dekel Kevinson
1st Robinson Strikers Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Mitja Ariesen
1st Robinson Strikers Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Leopold Cristanson
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 14
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 62
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 26, "Deployment"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 71, "New Avalon Combat Region (New Avalon Command)"