1st Royal Cavaliers
|1st Royal Cavaliers RCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
During the Jihad the First Royal Cavaliers were assigned to the Outback. There they faced off against several pirate bands and drove them out of the Federated Suns. In 3079 the Cavaliers were based on Crofton.
After rebuilding on Crofton, the First Royal Cavaliers returned to the Outback, this time forming part of the defenses of the Periphery March. There they split into three separate commands and garrisoned Crofton, Rentz, and Delos IV.
The First Royal Cavaliers were on Palmyra in 3143. The gathering of AFFS forces was intended to start a counterattack into the Draconis Combine. Instead the Cavaliers, escorting First Prince Caleb Davion, were destroyed by elements of the 5th Sword of Light.
The First Royal Cavaliers were fifteen percent below their nominal strength.
1st Royal Cavaliers RCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Marshal Loren Reitmann
- CO: Commodore Eusebio Crncevic
1st Royal Cavaliers Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Fidel Sorrentino
1st Royal Cavaliers Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Imre Albertsen
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 8
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 56
- Era Report: 3145, p. 34
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 44
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 72, "Anjin Muerto Combat Region (Anjin Muerto Command)"