- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "The Crescent Hawks' Inception"
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||purple and white; a snarling white tiger's head against an inverted purple triangle|
|BattleMechs|| 27 (3051 and 3054) |
The unit has a longstanding feud with the Bromley Stables and supports any stable who has difficulties with them. There is a theory that since 3052 there has been some inter-stable sabotage which have resulted in some lost fights for Fitzhugh, though fans enjoy the fights between both Stables.
Many believe the death of Thaddeus Fitzhugh is an indirect result of the fight between these two factions. His son, André Fitzhugh become the owner after his father'sw death.
Stablemaster and Owner
- Gordon Mack is the Master Tech of the stable, graduated in Hachiman on the Draconis Combine by its well known Technical Institute. He is known for his skills to improvise, scrounge and scavenge, being able to keep 'Mechs running at peak efficiency on a limited budget.
Tactics and Style
The warriors of the stable employed stealth tactics to great effect. They also used the terrain to their advantage. Against Bromley Stables those tactics generally take on a more sinister note.
Fitzhugh Stables main training compound near seacoast town of Chiba with a large practice field. The repair facilities were crippled recently. Gossip says this has been done by Thaddeus Bromley from Bromley Stables, and that Fitzhugh is currently plotting revenge.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to C Rated Equipment.
Fitzhugh MechWarriors can hide on the move. If they begun the turn with no LOS to the hiding 'Mech and make a Legal Walking/Running movement that also ends with no LOS to the hiding 'Mech, they can deploy the 'Mech in that hex using the standard hidden units rules (BMR, p.83).
Fitzhugh MechWarriors gain a +1 Initiative bonus during matches against Bromley Stables. Fitzhugh 'Mechs also increase by +1 the to-hit penalty for partial cover, woods or smoke hexes.
- Mappack:Solaris VII, p. 24 "Stables of Solari VII - Fitzhugh Stables"
- Solaris VII: The Game World: Game Master book, p. 17 "Fitzhugh Stables"
- Solaris VII Boxed Set - Gamemaster's Book, p. 17 "Fitzhugh Stables"
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 17 "Fitzhugh Stables"
- Solaris: The Reaches, p. 9 "Gangs and Stables - The Dead"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.168 "SQS-TH-002 SASQUATCHL"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 27 - "Lynch Stable"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Fitzhugh Stables special abilities