- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Aston-Martin Fiver Traveler|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||170 Kph|
|Power Plant||Electric (Battery)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||520 km|
|Crew||1 (1 enlisted/non-rated)|
The Fiver Traveler is the companion to the smaller Fiver Roadster. It was Aston-Martin's first family focused effort. The company tried to link the two vehicles in the public's mind by creating a new ad campaign.
Though it shares many components with the Roadster, the Traveller doesn't have the same acceleration as the Roadster. This isn't surprising since the engine wasn't designed to move a vehicle that weighs 2.5 times as much as the Roadster. The Traveller will, however, eventually reach the same top speed as the Roadster. To reach this level of performance, however, the Traveller had to reduce its range. It will cover 520km on a single charge, while the Roadster will cover 1000km.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 20, "Aston-Martin Fiver Series"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 12, "Aston-Martin Fiver Series"
- online date for the Fiver (Traveler)