- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
Flechette ammunition is a special munition that can be used by standard autocannons. Engineered to be effective against conventional infantry, it is composed of metal fragments delivered in a shotgun-like blast instead of explosive shells. Introduced by the Federated Suns in 3055 to improve the effectiveness of their autocannon, the usage of flechette munitions reinforces the importance of autocannons to that nation.
- TechManual, p. 208, "Autocannon Munitions"
- Total Warfare, p. 141, "Special Muitions - Flechette Ammunition"