- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
| It has been suggested that this article be merged with Flechette Ammo.|
Discuss this on the article's talk page.
Flechette ammunition is a special munition that can be used by standard autocannons. Engineered to be effective against conventional infantry, it is composed of metal fragments delivered in a shotgun-like blast instead of explosive shells. Introduced by the Federated Suns in 3055 to improve the effectiveness of their autocannon, the usage of flechette munitions reinforces the importance of autocannons to that nation.
- TechManual, p. 208, "Autocannon Munitions"
- Total Warfare, p. 141, "Special Muitions - Flechette Ammunition"