Fortified Infantry Bunker (Clan Invasion)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Size (in hexes)||1|
|Power Requirements||Fusion power supply|
At level 2:
|Equipment||4 Search lights, 5 steerage quarters, MASH, communication equipment, field kitchen, mechanized infantry bay, power generator, CASE, 10 tons cargo storage|
|BV||119 (BV 2)|
This generic Fusion Engine-powered bunker was one of several generic buildings presented in HexPack Promotion 1 to go with the punchout terrain tiles that came with the promotional DropShip tiles for HexPack: Cities and Roads. According to its Faction Usage entry, it is a generic structure found throughout the Successor States and Periphery. The stated crew is 3 officers, 5 crew, 2 gunners and 9 bay personnell.
An earlier, low tech version, Fortified Infantry Bunker (Age of War), was also provided.
- HexPack Promotion 1, p. 6