45th Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
|45th Striker Irregulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
The Forty-fifth Striker Irregulars Cluster was one of the few Ice Hellion Clusters completely staffed by freeborn warriors. The only trueborn was their commanding officer, Star Colonel Karlotte. The warriors of the unit were determined to prove themselves, and they frequently fought on past the point other warriors would quit.
In 3060 elements of the Forty-fifth were on Hoard and pursued the Fourth Garrison Cluster of Clan Nova Cat during the Nova Cat Abjuration. They attacked Clan Hell's Horses 12th Mechanized Cavalry Cluster.
During the Hellion's Fury campaign, the Forty-fifth landed on Hoard and challenged the Clan Hell's Horses Fifty-third BattleMech Cluster. The Forty-fifth landed in the middle of a Horse Circle of Equals, which promptly scattered and regrouped. Despite their early successes, the Fifty-third's new warriors were able to drive the Hellions from Hoard.
- CO: Star Colonel Scott Moore
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 24
- Path of Glory, p. 3
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 37
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 86, "45th Striker Irregulars Profile"