14th Regulan Hussars
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Fourteenth Regulan Hussars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Regulan Hussars|
The Fourteenth Regulan Hussars were formed from the remains of the 3rd Sirian Lancers. The members of that unit fought for the Word of Blake throughout the Jihad, even fighting against the Coalition during the invasion of Terra. They fled to the Principality of Regulus when they found out that they were going to be charged with war crimes by The Republic of the Sphere. In the Principality, they threw themselves on the mercy of Titus Cameron-Jones, who believed them when they said they only fought for the Blakists in order to secure the Sirian Concordance. The Prince believed them, and the Third Sirian Lancers regiment formed the core of the 12th, 13th, and Fourteenth Regulan Hussars. The Fourteenth then went on to assault Circinus as part of the Regulans' vengeance campaign.
The Fourteenth was present on Elektrougli when that world underwent a pro-Regulan coup. The Fourteenth set up a series of ambushes to destroy militia forces that didn't support the coup. Shortly thereafter, the Fourteenth faced the 1st Orloff Grenadiers, who arrived to support the pro-Duchy of Oriente government. The Fourteenth didn't arrive on the world as a complete unit, however, it was only a small group that had been smuggled onto the planet early in 3141.
The Fourteenth and the Fourth Regulan Hussars don't get along. The Fourth was incensed by the Fourteenth's unwillingness to go above and beyond in an attempt to prove their worth, the Fourteenth merely followed orders. In 3145 the unit was kept under close observation by the RSS and was stationed on Avior.
In 3085 the Fourteenth Regulan Hussars were equipped with the lightest equipment in the Regulan Hussars. As a result they used more hit and run tactics instead of the stand up slugfests favored by the other Regulan Hussar regiments.
- CO: Colonel Allesandro Amemocci
Fourteenth Regulan Hussars (2 Battalions/Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Anderson Medina
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 111
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 87
- Field Report: FWLM, p. 9
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 92, "Regulan Hussars"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 26
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 42
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 116, "Regulan Strategic Military Command"