14th Skye Rangers
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
- BattleTech: Urban Warfare Confirmed For June 4th Release
- Read more →
|Fourteenth Skye Rangers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The Bloody Valentines|
|Parent Formation||Skye Rangers|
The Fourteenth Skye Rangers were stationed on Menkent in 2765 They received their nickname from their habit of starting huge street brawls during February. These "anti-love celebrations" had existed for nearly two hundred years by 2765, but amazingly no one had ever been killed during the fighting and very few soldiers had ever missed a day of work from injuries sustained in the fighting. The unit had however lost hundreds of hours of work due to disciplinary actions resulting from the brawls.
Fourteenth Skye Rangers (Regiment/Regular/Questionable)
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Menkent.
2786 - 2821
14th Skye Rangers (Regiment/Regular/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Menkent. In 2821 the command was reduced to 44 percent of its strength and was deployed on Muphrid. 
14th Skye Rangers (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Muphrid with an operational readiness of 85 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
- Field Report 2765: LCAF, pp. 18-19, "Skye Rangers" - Regimental Status
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 139
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 99