- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1318.131 : -642.285[e]|
The Fröislandis system is located in the Anti-Spinward sector of the Deep Periphery past the Cygnus Loop. The significance of the Fröislandis system is unknown, but it was considered significant enough that it was one of a small number of inhabited systems recorded on charts of the region produced by Interstellar Expeditions in the late thirty-first century.
There are no significant or inhabited systems recorded within 60 light-years of Fröislandis. The four closest significant systems are:
|Four closest systems (distance in light years):|
|Landrum||202.3||Tansalir||265.5||Gurgaldar||351.2||Star Cluster 814||352.5|
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"