- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
In use since the days of pre-space flight Terra, with the Free Worlds League returning the modern long and short range launcher compatible versions to production in the mid-3050s, the fragmentation missile is purpose-designed to inflict as much damage on massed infantry as possible. While having little to no effect against armored targets such as Combat Vehicles, BattleMechs or Battle Armor, each missile's cloud of shrapnel can easily wipe out any unarmored infantry units within a 15 meter radius of the blast.
- Tactical Handbook, p. 56
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. ??
- Maximum Tech, p. 89
- BattleTech Master Rules, p. 13