|Died:||22nd January 3073|
|Colonel of the Black Warriors|
Pawn of the Blakists
Donner was captured by the Word of Blake in late 3067 and taken to Judgment Point, formerly known as Castle Masters on the Blakist planet Gibson, now the headquarters of Precentor Apollyon. Donner was "interrogated" by the Blakists for almost four years without breaking, until Apollyon personally took over the torture sessions.
As a result, Apollyon brainwashed Donner into doing the bidding of The Master. On January 22, 3073, Donner was scheduled to testify at a summit on Arc-Royal called by Victor Steiner-Davion on fighting against the Blakists; as Donner approached several dignitaries, a suicide bomb grafted to Donner's skeleton detonated, killing Donner and many of the delegates, including Khan Bjorn Jorgensson of Clan Ghost Bear. As a direct result, the effort to fight the Blakists by the various nations of the Inner Sphere was temporarily derailed, but the bombing only infuriated Clan Ghost Bear, who saw such a dishonorable tactic as a valid reason to launch an assault campaign against the Blakists.
Victims of the Donner Bomb
- Michael Bosworth, INN correspondent
- Marco Hall, saKhan of Clan Wolf-in-Exile
- Bjorn Jorgensson, Khan of Clan Ghost Bear
- Diana Pryde, Star Colonel, Clan Jade Falcon
- Rhonda Snord, Colonel & CO of Snord's Irregulars
- Caradoc Trevena, ComStar intelligence advisor to Precentor Martial Victor Steiner-Davion
- Maeve Wolf, General, Wolf's Dragoons
- Shin Yodama, Sho-sho, DCMS, CO of the Izanagi Warriors
- Field Manual: Periphery, p. 102
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 7