- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
Fritz Voelker (b. ???? – d. 3028?) was a mercenary MechWarrior hired on to join the disastrous Capellan recon-in-force mission to Mira in April 3028. He had seen service on Mira twice before and his record was said to be impressive.
When the reconnaissance force came under fire on Mira, Voelker's company was tasked with holding off a flanking attack by mercenary hover tanks. His detachment soon began taking serious damage from the fast cavalry vehicles. Given orders by Major Fraser to have his 'Mechs fall back, Voelker admitted that his own Jenner was too badly hit to keep up with the others. He remained behind, intent on going down fighting.
Fritz Voelker’s ultimate fate is unknown, but it is likely he perished in the jungles of Mira.
- BattleTechnology 0203, p. 30, Description of Voelker’s BattleMech and previous combat experience
- BattleTechnology 0203, p. 35, Final radio contact between Voelker and Fraser