|Author|| Harper Brand|
Steven Mohan Jr.
Blaine Lee Pardoe
|Development|| Jason Schmetzer (Editor)|
Philip A. Lee (Editor)
|Cover artwork||Matt Heerdt (design)|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||05 August 2016|
Front Lines (subtitle: BattleCorps Anthology, Vol. 6) is a print anthology of nine short stories previously published via BattleCorps throughout 2009, plus one previously unpublished story (The Discovery of Command). It was first released at GenCon 2016. As usual, it also includes a foreword ("Forward") by editor Jason Schmetzer and an "About the Authors" section.
This was the last of the BattleCorps print anthologies. The site would publish its last story (Permanent Losses) in December of 2016, and went offline a few months later. The line of print anthologies continued in 2017 with Legacy, but this was published as a BattleTech anthology, and not under the BattleCorps moniker.
From the back cover
Inhuman cybernetic soldiers invade a peaceful world, bringing terror and misery in the name of a new flag. A young soldier, part of the most maligned military machine in history, struggles to find meaning in his service. And the prince of a star-spanning empire discovers that not even he can protect the people he loves.
- The Few, The Lucky, by Chris Hussey
- Operation Rat: The Totalitarian Mind, by Steven Mohan, Jr.
- Hikagemono, by Craig A. Reed
- Something More, by Jason Hansa
- The Discovery of Command, by Harper Brand
- Son of Blake, by Blaine Lee Pardoe
- A Light in the Dark, by Christopher Purnell
- Irreplaceable, by Jason Hansa
- Last Stop, by Chris Hussey
- Brothers in Arms, by Christopher Purnell