Fukushu (Individual Nagumo-class DropShip)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
- This article is about the Nagumo-class DropShip. For the Union-class DropShip that was captured by the Kell Hounds, see Nuada Argetlan.
The DCS Fukushu was a prototype DropShip of the new Nagumo-class of infantry-transporting DropShips under development by the Draconis Combine in the early 3050s. The Fukushu was the cause of a major redesign of the Nagumo-class along with the resignation of a number of personnel from the manufacturing company, Hinsdale Elec, after the Fukushu was lost with all hands following an incident on trials. The development had already been plagued with mishaps, but on the 11th of May 3055 the Fukushu was lost when her control thrusters failed during an atmospheric re-entry.
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 34, "Nagumo"