Furillo Bolan Province Militia
|Furillo Bolan Province Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Bolan Province Militia|
|Furillo Tamarind Province Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of [])|
|Parent Formation||Tamarind March Militia|
The Furillo Bolan Province Militia spends a great deal of time as the garrison unit for the Defiance Industries and Lockheed/CBM plants located on the world. Though this allows the BPM access to equipment they wouldn't otherwise receive, the natives of Furillo have accused the BPM of valuing companies more than people.
FedCom Civil War
With Furillo a key source of material for the LAAF during the FedCom Civil War, the world was targeted as part of the first thrust of Operation Scatter, Victor Steiner-Davion's multi-pronged attack to restrict the Loyalist's ability to effectively respond and attack his forces. Allied troops led by the rogue Com Guard 244th Division easily brushed aside the Furillo BPM's defensive lines to claim the Defiance factories on world within three days. Brutally rebuffing the milita's attempts to recapture the factory complex, the 244th finally withdrew after the arrival of the Fox-class LAS Robert Kelswa, lifting off-world on July 17th 3064 with their DropShips filled with vital material and supplies. 
After the Jihad the Furillo BPM found itself with low morale. Though the unit's morale remained low in 3085 a group of Militia soldiers took a "field trip" to Clinton to visit the Snord Museum. Morale wasn't helped by the fact that these soldiers were immediately confined to Furillo's capital city for a month. The fact that their restriction coincided with Furillo's Oktoberfest celebration was reported to the LAAF High Command as coincidental. Much of this morale problem could be due to the fact that the unit is still 30% understrength.
In 3145 the Furillo BPM was stationed on Eidsfoss, a world near the Commonwealth's border with the Wolf Empire. For any assault on Furillo, the Wolves would need to take Eidsfoss, so their presence on that world indicates how seriously the LCAF High Command took the threat presented by the Wolves. The High Command also stationed two additional wings of aerospace fighters to the world to provide additional defense.
The Furillo BPM prefers to use light 'Mechs and VTOLs to engage an enemy via hit and run and other mobile attacks.
Furillo Tamarind Province Militia (Regiment/Green/Questionble)
- CO: Leftenant General Thomas Hogarth
- CO: Colonel Thomas Hogarth
- Supported by Defiance Industries the regiment is well equipped.
- CO: Colonel Granville Montague
Furillo Bolan Province Militia Infantry Brigade (3 Regiments/Green Questionable/)
- CO: Colonel Christabel Elks
Furillo Bolan Province Militia (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Fredrick Hogarth
- CO: Colonel Michael Summers
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondoggles, p. 9
- FedCom Civil War, p. 104 "Operation Scatter"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 105
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 14
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 131
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 92 "House Steiner - Other Notable Personalities of 3076 - Thomas Hogarth"
- 20 Year Update, p. 27, "Lyran Deployment Table - 3050"
- Objective Raids, p. 19, "Lyran Commonwealth State Command"
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 111, "Furillo Bolan Province Militia Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 179, "LAAF Deployment Table - 3067"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 107, "LAAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 133, "Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces - Donegal Province"
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 138
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 17
- 20 Year Update
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook)
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: LAAF
- Historical: War of 3039
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objective Raids
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondoggles
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth