Fusigon Heavy Weaponry
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Fusigon Heavy Weaponry|
|Primary Site(s)|| Campbelton|
Fusigon Heavy Weaponry produced laser systems for the FWLM industrial complex for many years. During the Andurien Secession Thomas Marik found that Flame Tech executives were embezzling funds and failing to deliver. Outraged, he nationalized the company, fired the board of directors, and split the company in two. The Flame Tech plant on Campbelton was sold to Fusigon, who merged it with their own production lines.
Though Flame Tech's production was acceptable, they still had severe problems and sank into debt. In 3065 Fusigon absorbed the still struggling Flame Tech corporation and combined research and development programs. Flame Tech now exists only as a brand name for goods exported out of the Free Worlds League. Products intended for League use are listed under the Fusigon name. During and after the Jihad Flame Tech's sole weapon didn't receive the demand of other weapons systems. In 3079 Fusigon's leadership began talking about moving the plant's equipment to Campbelton and shutting down the Fletcher plant completely.
Fusigon Heavy Weaponry has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Campbelton:|
|Fusigon Longtooth||Griffin, Warhammer, BattleMaster, Awesome /Shipped to Federated Commonwealth for Griffin and Warhammer|
|Fusigon XI|||
|Fusigon Smarttooth|||
|Components produced on Fletcher: |
|Flame Tech K-213||Stinger and Vulcan|
|Flame Tech K-135|||
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 130
- Objective Raids, p. 124
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 17
- Objective Raids, p. 121, "Produced Fusigon Heavy Weaponry Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 8