|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Alexis Gabhardt|
Gabhardt's Carabineers formed during the Second Succession War; the unit survived the time barely. The unit was employed by the former St. Ives Compact and various Chaos March factions. Lately the LAAF took their contract and deployed them as a garrison force on Timbuktu and nearby planets. The Green Ghosts attacked these planets with unknown objectives.
In 3068 the command was destroyed in the counter assault of McAffee by FWLM forces.
Colonel Alexis Gabhardt is the actual commander and a member of the founding family.
Uses speed and mobility to deliver maximum firepower in pinpoint strikes. Funtionable only at company level.
Dragoon Rating: D
- CO: Colonel Alexis Gabhardt
- XO/1st Battalion: Major Vic Kantov
- 2nd Battalion: Major Jason Fuller
- 3rd Battalion: Major Klaus Yanowich
- A medium BattleMech regiment, each battalion is led by an independent command lance (heavy + assault designs), and an independent command company with (medium and heavy 'Mechs).
- CO: Major Shawn Kilpatrick
- XO: Captain Lee Maxwell
- A mishmash of hover and tracked vehicles, and a platoon of Sniper artillery.
Tucker's Swallows(1 Squadron/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Captain Franz "Catnip" Tucker
- XO: Lieutenant Vernon "Guppy" Smith
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 34, "Gabhardt's Carabineers Unit Profile"