|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Alexis Gabhardt|
Gabhardt's Carabineers formed during the Second Succession War the unit suvived the time barely. The were in employed from the former St. Ives Pact and various Chaos March factions. Lately the LAAF took their contract and deployed them as garrison force on Timbuktu and near by planets. The Green Ghosts attacks the planets with unknown reasons.
In 3068 the command was destroyed in the counter assault of McAffee by FWLM forces.
Colonel Alexis Gabhardt is the actual commander and a member of the founding family.
Uses speed and mobility to deliver maximum firepower in pinpoint strikes. Funtionable only at company level.
Dragoon Rating: D
- CO: Colonel Alexis Gabhardt
- XO/1st Battalion: Major Vic Kantov
- 2nd Battalion: Major Jason Fuller
- 3rd Battalion: Major Klaus Yanowich
- A medium BattleMech regiment, each battalion led by an independent command lance (heavy + assault designs), and a independent command company with (medium and heavy 'Mechs).
- CO: Major Shawn Kilpatrick
- XO: Captain Lee Maxwell
- A mishmash of hover and tracked vehicles, and a platoon of Sniper artillery.
Tucker's Swallows(1 Squadron/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Captain Franz "Catnip" Tucker
- XO: Lieutenant Vernon "Guppy" Smith
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 34, "Gabhardt's Carabineers Unit Profile"