Gacrux Freedom Theater Militia
|Gacrux Freedom Theater Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Freedom Theater Militia |
formerly Skye March Militia
The Gacrux Freedom Theater Militia was formed as a part of the Federated Commonwealth. This is somewhat ironic, as most of its members are retired veterans who are also members of the Brotherhood of Cincinnatus, a pro-Steiner nationalist group that opposed the FedCom Alliance. The Gacrux FTM was overjoyed when the Lyran Alliance formed, but continued to push for increased combat operations against the Free Worlds League. To date, these requests have fallen on deaf ears.
During the FedCom Civil War the Gacrux FTM remained on their homeworld. However, during the Jade Falcon Incursion, the Gacrux FTM detached several battalions of troops to support the 15th Arcturan Guards.
|Commanding Officers of the Gacrux Freedom Theater Militia|
|Leftenant General||Alfonso Hamsun||3054-3062|
The Gacrux FTM believes the old saying that "the best defense is a good offense."
Gacrux Skye March Militia (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Alfonso Hamsun
- CO: Colonel Alfonso Hamsun
- CO: Colonel Adrienne Fergusson
Gacrux Infantry Brigade (5 Regiments/Green/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Cody Williams
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 115 - "Militia Profile"
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 183
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 176
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 17
- Objective Raids, p. 19, "Lyran Command State Command"