Gamma Galaxy (Clan Coyote)
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Coyote Touman|
Gamma Galaxy was decommissioned by Khan Sullivan Koga in order to reinforce Epsilon Galaxy in the mid 3050s. Gamma had lost much of its strength in battles against Clan Snow Raven in the period prior to Operation Revival.
In 3070 Khan Silas Kufahl recommissioned Gamma Galaxy from "harvested" warriors to defend the expanding Coyote territory in the Clan Space. The Galaxy was ordered to defend the new enclaves on Londerholm and Hellgate. In late November, in a deal with Clan Hell's Horses the Galaxy along with Delta began transferring troops to Tiber and Krin.
In 3072 the Twenty-seventh Strike Cluster and the Forty-fourth Battle Cluster struck out at the Steel Viper's Beta Galaxy positions on Londerholm destroying the 195th Striker Cluster in the early stages of the fighting. As the battle progressed the Viper's Gamma Galaxy caught the Coyote force in a flank attack. The Assault Clusters rolled over the Coyotes destroying them. Only a few survived to be taken bondsmen.
Around the same time as the Londerholm attack the Seventh and Eighth Reserve Battle Clusters ambushed the Alpha Newt Cluster of Clan Steel Viper outside of Tolson, on Foster decimating them. However, both Clusters were caught in a counter-attack by the Viper's Alpha Galaxy and were themselves destroyed.
Gamma Galaxy 
- Seventh Reserve Battle Cluster
- Eighth Reserve Battle Cluster
- Twenty-seventh Strike Cluster
- Forty-fourth Battle Cluster
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 51, "Epsilon Galaxy Profile"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 53, "The Coyote Prowls"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.106