- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The DCS Georgia was a Bonaventure-class WarShip in service to the Draconis Combine. One of the few remaining WarShips in the Inner Sphere after the First Succession War, it was deployed in the Combine's attack of the Hesperus system in 2853 as one of a trio of corvettes forming the zenith jump point blockade fleet (along with the Pacheco and the Tamura).
The Lyran Commonwealth famously reactivated their ancient battlecruiser LCS Invincible to break through the Combine siege. The Invincible jumped to the Hesperus system's nadir jump point on 25 October 2853 and smashed through the Combine blockade vessels, with a relief fleet behind it. As the Lyran fleet moved towards Hesperus II, the Draconis Combine recalled the corvettes from the zenith jump point blockade fleet to a pirate jump point near the planet, to bolster the planetary blockade fleet. However, in the face of superior Lyran firepower the Draconis Combine fleet was quickly forced to retreat. It was not specifically spelled out which vessels were lost in the battle for either side, though all Draconis Combine WarShips that had participated in the blockade were destroyed.
- BattleCorps scenario Tactics of Desperation II
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), PDF p. 64