Gerald Marik (29th c.)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Gerald Marik II|
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League|
|Parents||Charles Marik (father)|
A veteran military officer, Gerald left the affairs of court to his supporters while he continued to lead the fighting against both the Lyran Commonwealth and the Capellans. While he enjoyed little military success against the Lyrans, Gerald made significant gains on the Capellan front; he reclaimed most of the worlds that had been lost in the period 2837 to 2842.
Death and Legacy
In December of 2861 Gerald died suddenly, and rumors would circulate as to the cause of his passing. He had been opposed to any kind of armistice until he had recovered all of the territories lost during the ComStar War.
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook House Marik, p. 90
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 35
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), Marik Family Tree foldout