Gray Death Infiltrator Suit
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Gray Death Infiltrator Suit|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||32 km/h|
|Jump Range||90 m|
|Armor Type||Basic Stealth|
|BV (2.0)|| 42 (Firedrake)|
39 (Remote Sensor)
Manufactured on Furillo by Defiance Industries, the Gray Death Infiltrator Suit was the successor to the Infiltrator Mk. I, and while intended to fill a range of battlefield roles, it performed best as a scout or skirmisher. Nicknamed the Quokka, the Grey Death Infiltrator Suit was configured to be highly mobile and incorporated a Parafoil to allow it to make precise aerial drops. The Grey Death Infiltrator Suit was capable of making swarm and leg attacks as well as being able to travel by mechanized transport. Each suit had a Basic Manipulator mounted on each arm and had more than a third of a ton of basic stealth armor for protection.
Weapons and Equipment
Each Grey Death Infiltrator Suit had a "David" Light Gauss Rifle with fifteen rounds of ammunition installed on the right arm. The left arm of each suit was fitted with a Modular Weapon Mount, which was capable of mounting a Firedrake Support Needler and thirty rounds of ammunition, a Light TAG system with sixty rounds of ammunition, a package of Improved Sensors, a Remote Sensor Dispenser with six sensors or a Mine Dispenser and two mines.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 4-5, "Grey Death Infiltrator Suit"
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 13