- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
In 2823, during the Annihilation of Clan Wolverine, operatives from Clan Widowmaker placed a nuclear warhead within Great Hope, and detonated it as ilKhan Nicholas Kerensky's party approached, making it look like the Wolverines were killing their own people.
After the Annihilation of Clan Wolverine was complete, the ilKhan ordered Great Hope bulldozed into the sea to remove all trace of it.
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book III: The Switchback Directive"
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book IV: Asunder"