Guthry Island was the site of a devastating underground nuclear explosion in 3068 that destroyed the production facilities located there.
- It has not been determined that Guthry Island is itself a geological island, as the maps in Jihad Turning Points: Luthien appear to indicate that it exists to the north-west of the nearest body of water. A statement from Catalyst Game Labs indicated the nature of nearby Tokyo Island would be revealed in a forthcoming product.
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 3-4, "Atlas"
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 18, "Hex Map"
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 8-9, "Bullet In the Blue Sky"
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 5, "Luthien"