Guthry Island is a location on Luthien, situated on the continent of Hokkaido and just east of the northen end of the Urizen Mountains range.
Guthry Island hosted Luthien Armor Works' massive production facility that produced OmniMechs and other systems and components until 3068.
Guthry Island was the site of a devastating underground nuclear explosion in January 3068 that destroyed the production facilities located there.
- It has not been determined that Guthry Island is itself a geological island, as the maps in Jihad Turning Points: Luthien appear to indicate that it exists to the north-west of the nearest body of water. A statement from Catalyst Game Labs indicated the nature of nearby Tokyo Island would be revealed in a forthcoming product.
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 3-4, "Atlas"
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 18, "Hex Map"
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 8-9, "Bullet In the Blue Sky"
- ↑ Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 5, "Luthien"
- ↑ Eye of the Beholder, p. 12