- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Gyrojet Rifle, also known as a Cone Rifle, is a recoilless weapon that fires self-propelled explosive-tipped projectiles. This makes it and other types of gyrojet weapons quiet in operation while producing tremendous damage with no drop-off in velocity until their maximum effective range. They are, however, very expensive to produce and maintain, limiting their use in most cases to special-forces teams and wealthy collectors. They also create a cone-shaped exhaust plume when fired which is highly visible, especially in the infrared spectrum.
- Item: Gyrojet Rifle
- Equipment Rating: D/C-C-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4B/5
- Range: 35/90/267/500 meters
- Shots: 10
- Cost/Reload: 1250/100
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 7kg/1.3kg
- Notes: Gyrojet
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 138, "Gyrojet Weapons - Gyrojet Rifle"
- A Time of War, p. 269, "Gyroject Weapons - Table"