- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A Gyroscopic Harness is a special form of recoil compensation designed specifically for support weapons designated as semi-portable. While the harness works to reduce recoil produced by firing the support weapon and allows a single person to effectively move and fire it, it is also encumbering and requires a strong individual to handle the weapon/harness combination.
- Lostech, p. 47
- A Time of War, p. 286