- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Csesztreg Industriplex Beta |
|Mass||50 tons |
|Armor||Compound VM22 Ferro-Fibrous |
|Engine||Type 215 XL Fusion |
|Communications System||Build 1750/4 Tacticom |
|Targeting Tracking System||Series VI TTS |
The Hadur Fast Support Vehicle was developed by Clan Hell's Horses and introduced in 3102. Capable of reaching a top speed of 151km/h, the Hadur can quickly position itself to provide heavy missile artillery support to friendly forces. It performs best when paired with forward scouts like the Asshur scout. The crew is protected by six tons of standard plate armor.
Weapons and Equipment
The primary weapon of the Hadur is the Class 16 Arrow IV launcher. This massive weapon provides missile artillery support to friendly forces. However, unlike the Naga OmniMech, the Hadur has a single twenty round magazine instead of four smaller five round magazines. This means that switching ammunition types is a problem for Hadur crews. To remedy this, the Horses typically load the magazine with homing Arrow IV rounds.
To discourage combat vehicles and other heavily armed units the Hadur mounts a pair of forward firing ER Medium Lasers. Battle armor and conventional infantry are discouraged by a pair of forward mounted Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifles. Despite these weapons' effectiveness, they are nothing more than backup weapons in case an enemy gets too close.
There are no known variants of the Hadur.
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 20-21
- MUL online date for the Hadur