|HARCOURT’S DESTRUCTORS:EXPECTED TO SURVIVE|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Kamala Rahman|
This unit has Taurian roots and was formed from smaller commands. They discovered a plot against a high ranking Taurian official. After this they entered service with the Magistracy of Canopus in 3003, for defense against raids from the CCAF. They specialize in search & destroy operation against pirates. Normally one battalion is tasked with this duty at a time while the rest watch the border.
After the Fronc Reaches became a protectorate of the Magistrate they couldn't defend themselves against pirates and offer the Magistracy trade in exchange for security. The Destructors suffered moderate loses against a joint force from the Death Cohorts/Sense Tian while they were raiding former taurian colonies. The CO swore to avenge his fallen comrades.
Colonel Kamal Rahman commanded the unit for decades with great charisma.
The lighter battalion leads the enemy in an ambush prepared by the second battalion.
The Destructors' ongoing lack of skilled Techs is a major problem. Some of their equipment is in poor working order. The unit owns enough DropShips to transport the entire command.
Dragoon Rating: D
- CO: Major Thaddeus Hagarson 
Harcourt's Aliens (Regular/Reliable) 
- CO: Major Kathryn Shaw 
Drummond's Destroyers (Regular/Reliable) 
- CO: Major Ounstan Shaft 
Harcourt’s Destructors(2 Battalions/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Kamal Rahman
- Harcourt's Alien's CO: Major Hannah DeVries
- Drummond's Destroyers CO: Major Alesha Lorre
- The first Battalion contains heavy mechs with upgrades.
- The unit is compromised heavies and assault for brute force.
Forbes' Cavaliers(1 Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Marie Kuperus
- Is a mechanized unit with APC support.
Harcourt’s Irregulars(1 Battalion/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major Joseph Marsipan
- They support the 2nd Battalion when ambushes are layed.
- The Periphery 1st Edition, p. 98
- Periphery 1st Edition, p. 99
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 72 - "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 66 - "Unit Profile"