(References to Hazelhurst)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 549.65 Y: 65.83[e]
 Planetary Garrison
 Owner History
- 2571 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2581 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2582 - Outworlds Alliance (under Federated Suns occupation from May)
- 2585 - Federated Suns (from August)
- 2596 - Federated Suns 
- 2750 - Federated Suns 
- 2765 - Federated Suns 
- 2822 - Federated Suns 
- 2864 - Federated Suns 
- 3025 - Federated Suns
- 3030 - Federated Suns
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3063 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3067 - Federated Suns 
- 3075 - Federated Suns 
- 3079 - Federated Suns 
- 3130 - Federated Suns 
 Planet History
 Early History
In the late 26th century as the Star League war against the Taurian Concordat escalated and the Star League began a campaign against the Magistracy of Canopus, Grigori Avellar, President of the Outworlds Alliance, and Alexander Davion, First Prince of the Federated Suns, concluded a secret agreement named the Tancredi Accord that was signed on New Avalon on the 5th of June 2581. This agreement saw the Alliance pledge twelve under-developed but water-rich Alliance worlds to the Federated suns in exchange for covert military aid - including supplying the Pitcairn Legion - and a pledge to support a fair peace solution for the Alliance within the Star League Council.
One of the worlds due to be ceded to the Federated Suns was Hazelhurst, which at the time was a world on the border between the Outworlds Alliance and the Federated Suns. The Star League invaded the Alliance in 2581, with the invasion force - named the Outworlds Alliance Task Force - consisting of two corps of Star League Defense Force troops supported by forces from the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery, all under the command of General Amos Forlough. By 2582, Forlough's plan for a quick resolution to the war had been frustrated several times by Alliance forces, including the Pitcairn Legion, and the SLDF and Combine troops had begun an escalating series of war crimes against the civilian population of worlds occupied or contested by the task force. In addition to this, Forlough's plan to conquer the Alliance had changed, and appeared to be reducing the shared border between the Federated Suns and the Alliance.
Alexander Davion responded by mobilizing AFFS forces in the Draconis March and dispatching his youngest son, Lawrence Davion, to meet with Ambassador Considine of the Outworlds Alliance on Hazelhurst. Lawrence Davion had already spent months or years negotiating between both states in the lead up to the Tancredi Accord, and the two negotiators came to an agreement allowing AFFS forces to garrison a number of Alliance worlds just a single day before forces from the Star League reached the first of these worlds. AFFS troops took up positions occupying Hazelhurst along with Bastrop, Diboll, Inner End and Pajarito between March and May 2582, and the First Prince declared all five worlds to be Federated Suns protectorates. This outraged Forlough, who protested violently to Ian Cameron alongside other Star League generals, but the First Lord ruled the matter closed.
 Nearby Systems
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- ↑ Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 147, "Outworlds Alliance after Age of War (2571) and at the Fall of the Star League (2750)"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Historical: Reunification War, p. 121, "Davion Takes The Initiative"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Historical: Reunification War, p. 126, "Year Five: Peace In Our Time"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 54, "Federated Suns after First Succesion War  Map"
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 60, "Federated Suns after Second Succesion War  Map"
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 69, "Federated Suns after Third Succesion War  Map"
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 72, "Federated Suns after Fourth Succesion War  Map"
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 76, "Federated Suns after War of  Map"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere  Map"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere  Map"
- ↑ Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3057"
- ↑ Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere - 3063"
- ↑ Handbook: House Davion, p. 82, "Federated Suns after FedCom Civil War  Map"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- ↑ Field Report: AFFS, p. 21, "Armed Forces of the Federated Suns Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 109, "Davion Diplomacy"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report: AFFS
- Handbook: House Davion
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition