Heat Sensor (Battle Armor)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Heat Sensors are infrared sensors installed in battle armor as a means of improving their standard sensor package. These sensors were first developed by the Clans circa 2880, although they were quickly supplanted by the superior Improved Sensors. Heat Sensors were introduced to the Inner Sphere in 3050 when they were mounted on Infiltrator suits, however they also have been quickly supplanted by superior designs. Heat Sensors may still be found in use in the industrial sector and mounted on Exoskeletons.
- TechManual, p. 256, "Heat Sensor"