|Affiliation||House Steiner, House Fyhne|
|Parents||Arielle Fyhne (mother)|
|Children||Andrew Steiner, Frederick Steiner|
As Wife to the Archon
On 14 May 3074 Archon Adam Steiner announced his engagement to Heather Fyhne. The wedding ceremony took place on 11 December. The official announcement of her pregnancy came days afterwards.
Following the birth of the couple's first son Andrew, media reports noted that they spent less time in each other's company, possibly due to the political nature of the union. Heather did not seem to mind, at least publicly, instead choosing to spend her energy and kroner on clothes and parties.
In 3077 Heather traveled to shore up support for the war against the Word of Blake. On 12 September she was mobbed on Furillo by a group protesting the use of toxic metals in ammunition. Her limousine was rocked, but she was unhurt. On 11 December she dealt with another mob, this time on Enkoping. This time, the group was protesting Lyran participation in Devlin Stone's alliance to defeat the Blakists. Lady Steiner's guards opened fire in an attempt to get the crowd to disperse. Instead they panicked and stampeded twenty-nine people to death.
Shortly after ascending to the Lyran throne, Adam Steiner recognized the need to produce an heir. He romanced Heather for two months, after which they were married in a small ceremony. She gave birth to two children, Andrew and Frederick.
- Andrew Steiner succeeded his father as Archon.
- Frederick Steiner assumed a different surname to have a career in the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces free of charges of nepotism.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 89, "Heather Steiner(-Fyhne)"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 37, "Adam Steiner About to Wed"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 52, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 52, "The Jihad in Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 53, "The Jihad in Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 29, "Lady Steiner-Fyhne Unhurt"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"