|Heavy Naval PPC (Heavy NPPC)|
|Type||Capital Energy (Direct Fire)|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere/Clan|
|Year Availability||2356 (TH)|
|Damage|| 15 (Capital) |
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
The Heavy Naval Particle Projector Cannon is designed to inflict a massive amount of energy and thermal damage to enemy WarShips. As it is so massive, the system has difficulty targeting enemy craft smaller than 500 tons. Frequently the Heavy NPPC is used to perform orbital fire support missions.
The weapon was created when first Naval PPCs were introduced in Middle of the twenty-fourth century. The Heavy Naval PPC is most powerful of the Naval type PPCs. Like its lesser capital cousins, were first type of PPC to develop prior to smaller ground based models.
The Heavy Naval PPC is manufactured in the following systems:
|Super-Rand Heavy||???||Daussault-Shimmon Enterprises||Cameron|||
|Sunspot-3L||???||Krester's Ship Construction||Texas|||
|Kreuss XX||???||Blue Nose Clipperships||McKenna|||
- Tactical Operations, p. 409, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, pp. 333-334, "Naval PPC (Capital PPC)"
- Tactical Operations, p. 408, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- AeroTech 2, p. 101, "Combat Tables - Capital Weapons"
- AeroTech 2, p. 54, "Battle Values"
- Tactical Operations, p. 384, "Inner Sphere Capital Scale Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 140, "Cameron (WarShip)"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 144, "Texas"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 146, "McKenna (WarShip)"; Technical Readout: 3057, p. 164, "shows them as Heavy NPPCs"