- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|X:Y Coordinates||151.375 : 1769.752[e]|
- System Name: Hector
- Coordinates: 123, 3
- Star Type: B1III
- Position in System: 2
- Time to Jump Point: 0.00 days(?)
- Surface Gravity: 1.0
- Atmospheric Pressure: Low (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 15C° (Temperate)
- Population: 44,000,000
- Percentage and Level of Native Life: Mammals
Garrisoning Military Force
- 7th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 150th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 77th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 78th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 40th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 180th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
One of the first worlds colonized after the landing on Strana Mechty, Hector is a frigid world. It is home to the Ice Hellion, a cunning pack predator of the world’s snowy mountains, which preyed on the first Clan explorers. The flightless Ice Hellion birds found on the planet were admired for its lithe shape and blindingly white fur, prompting Nicholas Kerensky to use it as a totem animal.
Controlled solely by Clan Ice Hellion, Hector is the Clan Ice Hellion’s capital world.
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 3025 - Clan Ice Hellion 
- 3050 - Clan Ice Hellion 
- 3060 - Clan Ice Hellion 
- 3067 - Clan Ice Hellion 
- 3075 - Clan Goliath Scorpion 
- The Clans: Warriors of the Kerensky, p. 107, Clan-Space Worlds Table - Hectors planet data included.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 152, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 114
- Field Manual Update p. 39
- Wars of Reaving, p. 248