Herbert A. Beas II
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|Herbert A. Beas II|
|Occupation|| Game Designer|
BattleTech Line Developer (2007-2013)
|BattleTech forum handle||HABeas2|
|In-universe persona||Bertram Habeas|
A BattleTech and MechWarrior RPG player since 1990 and a writer for both since 1997, Herbert A. Beas II was the BattleTech Line Developer for just over six years, from 2007 through August 2013. He previously served as Assistant Line Developer to Randall N. Bills "pretty much throughout the days of FanPro" in his own words.
Works for BattleTech
- see also: Category:Works by Herbert A. Beas II
- 2005 "Prometheus Unbound" (Part 2 of the Proliferation Cycle)
- 2006 "Growing Up"
- 2006 "Other Perspectives"
- 2007 "To Serve and Protect" (Part 6 of the Case White Anthology)
- 2007 "The Hunt for Jardine" (Book 1 of the Forgotten Worlds Serial)
- 2008 "Finding Jardine" (Book 2 of the Forgotten Worlds Serial)
- 2003 Devil's Player Guide: Diabolical Rules for Fiendish Player Characters (Fast Forward Entertainment)
- 2001 CAV: Combat Assault Vehicle
- 2002 CAV: Journal of Recognition
- 2003 CAV: Journal of Recognition 2
- catalystgamelabs.com: "InMediaRes Production, LLC Hires Additional Game Developer", 22August2007
- battletech.com: "A Changing Of The BattleTech Development Guard", 26August2013
- According to his profile on the Catalyst Game Labs website