- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Hjalmer was the only child of Anders Miraborg, and was enrolled in the sibko training program when his father became Prince in 3109. He excelled in his training to become a warrior, and was able to test out of his Trial of Position as a Star Captain and entered the ranks of the mixed Taiga Galaxy in which his father had also served.
When the uprising was put down, Hjalmer resigned from the military and picked up politics like his father. He was able to successfully paint the current Prince, Jens Negaard, as being too lenient with the insurgents. With public opinion waning, the Dominion Council voted to remove Negaard and the people voted for Hjalmer to take the office.
|Prince of the Rasalhague Dominion
| Succeeded by|
- Era Report: 3145 p. 108 - 109 "Hjalmer Miraborg profile"