- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Titles||Duchy of Epsilon Eridani|
At the beginning of Operation Guerrero, several pro-Liao rebels caused damage and insurrection on Epsilon Eridani. Despite these pro-Liao forces lacking any real support from the Capellan Confederation, the confusion they caused was devastating to Epsilon Eridani. In the chaos that resulted from several well-planned bombings as well as the dissolution of the Commonwealth, the planetary government was left with a crisis they couldn't solve. General Pierre Benton ordered his troops to find the pro-Liao forces, and three weeks of heavy combat destroyed the guerrillas. The local government saw this as an illegal act and demanded Benton step down. He refused, and the Epsilon Eridani Sarna March Militia then seized the capital city and arrested the governing council. Shortly after Benton was elected leader of Epsilon Eridani, he renamed the SMM unit the Eridani Guards.
Known members of the family
Family Heirlooms and Holdings
- Chaos March (sourcebook), pp. 33-34
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 238, "Epsilon Eridani"