- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
The only thing known about the Espinosas given their history was that they were manipulative and cold-blooded for the sake of keeping power. They would sacrifice anything or anyone for the cost of power. Victoria and Santiago are the only people who represent those traits, due to their history in founding the Aurigan Directorate.
When Kamea's parents died, Santiago would suggest that she should turn the reach into a dictatorship, she refused. As a result, Santiago would form the Directorate, forcing Kamea off the throne. He would later perpetrate the Perdition Massacre and start the Aurigan Civil War in his wake. The Espinosas would pave a campaign of brutality in their rule. This would result in the Directorate being destroyed by the Arano Restoration.
When the Aurigan Directorate was destroyed, House Espinosa would die along with it. With the death of Victoria and imprisonment (or possible execution) of Santiago, House Espinosa would cease to exist as a political entity within the Reach.
Known members of the family
- Santiago Espinosa, Director from 3022,Brother-in-law to Tamati.
- Sarah Espinosa, Sister to Santiago, wife to Tamati.
- Victoria Espinosa, Santiago's only Daughter.
Family Heirlooms and Holdings
- "BattleTech Video Game"
- BattleTech (Video Game)