- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
House Fessul was one of a number of noble families who invested heavily in the biomedical industries on Euclid. As the Succession wars raged on advanced technology became all but impossible to maintain causing the standard of living on the planet to tumble. The nobles kept a stranglehold on what was left of the technology to the detriment of the general populace. Eventually Hanse Davion took action and stripped Count Marian Fessul of his titles and the source of his famlies wealth. He then went on to assign Paul Zibler II as the new Count of Euclid.
- A Time of War Companion, p. 150