|titles||County of Odessa|
The Fisk family rose to power on Odessa at some point in the late twenty-seventh or early twenty-eighth century and stayed there; during the First Succession War Odessa was seriously damaged by heavy fighting and nearly rendered uninhabitable, but a core of determined survivors remained and began rebuilding. Over the next two hundred years, Odessa was able to rebuild itself and form a vital part of the Commonwealth's food supply. Exports of the Odessan Raxx also helped the planet recover.
Known members of the family
- Francis Fisk
- Nicholas Fisk, Count of Odessa in 3062.
- Luther Fisk, Leutnant in the 15th Arcturan Guards in 3062
- Leon Fisk, younger son of Nicholas.
- Isabelle Fisk, noted as being from Tsitsang, a world traditionally held by the Capellan Confederation she is likely a very distant relation if related at all.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 13, "Odessa: How?"
- Measure of a Hero, p 36 (BattleCorps PDF version)
- Measure of a Hero, p 49 (BattleCorps PDF version)